- Registration must be done prior to that year’s league start. You will be given a League ID.
- Obtain 8 Badges from league sanctioned gyms in Kanto before the end of the league year.
- Present the 8 Badges at the Indigo Plateau for second registration.
- The second part of the league will be a tournament with Johto League entrees included.
- The tournament winner will then face off against the Elite Four.
- After the Elite Four, he/she will face off against the last year’s champion.
- The winner will be entered into the Hall of Fame.
Locations and Leaders:
Viridian City: Blue
Pewter City: Brock
Cerulean City: Misty
Saffron City: Sabrina
Celadon City: Erika
Vermillion City: Lt. Surge
Fuschia City: Janine
Cinnabar Island: Blaine
- Present your League ID at the registration computer upon entry.
- All Gym battles are 3v3.
- Register 3 Pokemon that will be used during your visit.
- The pokemon team chosen by the Gym Leader that day will be posted.
- You get 5 minutes to prepare for battle.
- No more than 4 healing items may be used per battle.
- You may only try once per day. Make housing accommodations as needed.
- Winners will be provided a gym badge and funds.